Fundamental to all M&A's work is the M&A commitment to gaining a thorough understanding of a client's business, and ensuring that before a transaction, clients are well informed about valuation, potential interested parties, the key stages in a transaction process, and the likely length of time to close a transaction. The process typically involves several phases, including the following:
- Reviewing carefully the Company's business and strategic plans, budgets, financial results and expectations.
- Researching public information with respect to the current state of the market, including recent transactions relevant to the Transaction;
- Preparing a high-quality memorandum that accurately describes the business, its performance, and compelling investment merits;
- Generating a comprehensive database of potential acquirers, or investors including strategic and financial buyers, screened to fit the criteria of the seller;
- Working with the Company to create a confidential competitive process designed to generate a range of favorable offers for the client to consider;
- Coordinating due diligence reviews
- Assisting in developing and executing the form and structure of the Transaction;
- Transforming the best offer into a completed transaction.
Marlin & Associates draws upon its financial skills, negotiating experience and significant contacts to secure the best result possible for our clients.