Dear Clients and Friends,
Yesterday, “The M&A Advisor”, a conference producer and newsletter publisher serving the middle market finance industry ($10 million – $1 billion sales), announced that five transactions on which Marlin & Associates has advised over the past twelve months have been named as finalists for Deal-of-the-Year awards in three categories. The finalist companies were selected by an independent panel of judges. The winners for the 4th Annual International Awards will be announced at the M&A Advisor Awards Gala on Wednesday, October 10th at the New York Athletic Club in New York, New York.
We thought you would like to know.
Marlin & Associates was recognized for advising:
- NYSE Euronext on its acquisition of a minority interest in Fixnetix Ltd (London, United Kingdom);
- Ideas International Ltd (Hornsby, Australia) on its sale to Gartner Group;
- Atrium Network (London, United Kingdom) on its sale to TMX Group (Toronto, Canada);
- IMS Research (Wellingborough, United Kingdom) on its sale to IHS; and
- NYSE Euronext on its acquisition of Metabit (Tokyo, Japan).
Marlin & Associates is now one of the most active investment banking firms providing strategic and financial advice to worldwide buyers and sellers of middle-market technology firms. We are humbled to have so many companies put their faith and confidence in us, pleased to see so many of our transactions completed, and always honored when our hard work is recognized by our peers.
If you would like more information on these transactions or on our sense of the market, please feel free to call or email.
Kenneth B. Marlin