- SMARTS Group (Sydney, Australia), which Marlin advised on its sale to NASDAQ OMX;
- Avox (Wexham, Wales, UK) a majority-owned company of Deutsche Börse, which Marlin advised on its sale to The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC);
- iSuppli Corporation (El Segundo, California), which Marlin advised on its sale to IHS Inc.;
- SWIFT (Brussels, Belgium), which Marlin advised on its acquisition of Ambit Messaging Hub from SunGard; and
- Qatar Insurance Services (Doha, Qatar), which Marlin advised on its acquisition of RI3K (London, UK).
We are humbled to be nominated again as the ‘Boutique Investment Bank of the Year’ and again to be a finalist for these ‘Deal-of-the-Year’ Awards. We are grateful to be recognized for our hard work during tough times. We are more pleased that we were able to help our clients achieve the results that they sought.