Today we found out that Marlin & Associates has been named a finalist for seven “Deal-of-the-Year” Awards by The M&A Advisor, a conference producer and newsletter publisher serving the middle market finance industry. The M&A Advisor nominates firms and individuals for awards based on their creativity and resourcefulness, persistence, business savvy, and value-added. The finalists are judged by an independent body of experts who represent a cross-section of the middle market financing industry.
This week The M&A Advisor announced that transactions on which Marlin & Associates advised were finalists for the following awards:
- Corporate/Strategic Acquisition of the Year ($100 mm and less)
- Middle Market Deal of the Year (From $50mm to $100mm)
- Middle Market Deal of the Year (From $30mm to $50mm)
- Cross-Border Deal of the Year ($100mm and less)
- Information Technology Deal of the Year ($500 mm or less)
- Energy Deal of the Year ($100mm and less)
- Financial Services Deal of the Year ($500mm and less)
You can read more at Marlin & Associates Nominated for Seven M&A Advisor Awards.